[meteorite-list] introduction

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Wed Jan 10 22:25:55 EST 2007

Hi all,
I seriously doubt if any of you know me. However, I just wanted to
say hi to the list members.   I'm interested in meteorites.  I hunt
them and study them (strictly amateur in all respects I assure you).
I have a few, although small, they have been under my microscope more
times than I can count.
I'm trying to learn what I can about them.  This list is packed full
of knowledge and I am excited about what I can pick up from you all.

I'm not a dealer and most likely will not be buying meteorites.  I am
for the most part aimed squarely at increasing my knowledge on the
subject of meteorites.  I will share what info I have and any of my
pictures if I can figure out how to do that online.  I'm old ya know
and don't cotton to computers real good.

Anyway, I hope this posts when I hit the button.. Hi to all.

Mike Murray
Western Colorado