[meteorite-list] rooftop hunting it's my way beating the odds

perry allen perry912 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:12:04 EST 2007

if your like me you don't have the money to go to the south pole or the
north pole or any pole for that matter,so try hunting on your cities
rooftops.make sure they are high enough .parking lots with many floors,go to
the top look for rocks clear them and then go back latter and look again,you
  wont find any realy big rocks but you will find some very strange
ones.happy hunting

                             p.s.stay off of phx az roofs they are mine