[meteorite-list] Phoenix Mars Lander: The Search For A Safe Haven

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Jan 10 13:37:15 EST 2007

Re:  http://space.com/businesstechnology/070110_mar_phoenix_landing.html

Hello Ron and list,

Nice to see Phoenix moving right along, I am sure they will decide on a
landing site soon.

The home page for this project is located here:

http://phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu/index.php

I really like the Phoenix logo, seen at the top of the page.  Too bad they
have no shirts or a coffeemug with it for sale.

Anyone notice that the Viking Mars missions received nationwide evening news
press yesterday?  With the thought that the Viking mission may have killed
life on Mars.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com