[meteorite-list] A good evening to all

Pat Brown radio_ranch at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 00:45:02 EST 2007

Hi to All on the list,

Kid with a new toy.....

I have purchased my first diamond saw and tonight cut
some unclassified NWAs and one Tungsten Mountain that
I found myself (after practicing on other rocks).

This is pretty cool... being the first to see the
inside of a rock this old and not of this earth.

Sitting in the study looking at newly cut meteorite
faces with the 7-30x Nikon scope sipping good bourbon
and listening to clasical Japanese music.... does life
get any better??

Pat

like the book says "it's a scientific lifestyle"