[meteorite-list] David New

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Jan 8 18:34:42 EST 2007

Trammell noted "I have purchased diamonds from him."

David New is a long time diamond expert.  I was talking about this with a
friend of his, Art Elhmann (TCU curator) once as David is a common friend.
Art and David have been good friends for years. Art noted to me that David
use to go to the mineral shows and search for diamonds with a perfect
natural crystal formation. Sellers thought it was strange as he was less
interested with what the diamond looked like inside.  Personally I think I
would rather have a natural one with perfect shape then one with a terrible
shape but a microscopic flaw inside...comparatively.

Clear Skies,
Mark