[meteorite-list] "Object that fell into N.J. home is meteorite"

Tom Randall (KB2SMS) tommy2005 at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 08:56:57 EST 2007

Hi Darryl,
    Oh I agree. I'm curious about how the real analysis will turn
out. I used the term "fusion crust" before when I said I saw none on
the suspected object, maybe that was the wrong term. I saw no dark
material on it indicating a space origin. Looked to "clean" to me.

By the way, my posts seem to take a day or 2 to get to the list, not
sure why. I'm mostly a "lurker" to reduce spam coming in to me but
now and then I like to join in.

Regards!

Tom

http://home.hvc.rr.com/kb2sms/