[meteorite-list] NJO ownership

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 17:14:07 EST 2007

Mike,

That was my first  thought, that it was a cleaned up Nantan.

There just isn't the  fresh look that other Iron falls have.

I am curious, it is  physically possible for a meteorite to enter our
atmosphere so slow that it  would fall without burning, no fireball, no melting of
the surface of the  rock?

Of course, in the NJ case, I doubt it would fall so slow  that it would pick
up rust on the way down.

Steve Arnold #1

In a  message dated 1/4/2007 3:54:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,