[meteorite-list] Astronomy Magazine Blog - The Sky Is Falling

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Fri Jan 5 14:54:49 EST 2007

Hello List,

Yesterday I spoke with Astronomy Magazine staff writer Daniel Pendick about
a blog he was preparing. It is now live on the Astronomy website in a
section were staffers blog about recent new items. To see it, go to this URL
and scroll down to "The Sky Is Falling."

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/cs/blogs/astronomy/default.aspx

Pendick mentioned that he would be interested in hearing what my "fellow
meteorite enthusiasts" thought about it - for good or ill.  So please check
it out and make a comment if you have the time.

Many of you likely remember Astronomy's August 2006 issue was a meteorite
special.

It is nice to see meteorites becoming a little more main stream. Eventually
we will be able to mention meteorite to the average person and not have them
comment back "What's that?" or the like. Sensational news stories....I think
they are here to stay.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com