[meteorite-list] Incredible Meteor over Colorado this AM

JPBrockets at aol.com JPBrockets at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 22:18:54 EST 2007

Greetings List:

Yet again another treat  on the way to work.  I saw the entire break-up as I
turned out of my  subdivision.  JUST SPECTACULAR!!

I have now been lucky enough  to see two re-entries.  The other one was a few
years back just on the  eastern horizon (I'm about 40 miles south east of
Denver) - and that one broke  up over Kansas City!  That just hammered home to me
how deceptive the  distance scale is when watching meteorites that appear to
"land" just over the  next hill...

Juris Breikss
JPBrockets at aol.com