[meteorite-list] Incredible Meteor over Colorado this AM

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:22:24 EST 2007

Don't pack your bags unless you're interested in little bits of Russian
metal. This looks like the decay of a rocket body. It was predicted for
last night, but those predictions are never very good.

The path was north to south, passing overhead in western Colorado.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com