[meteorite-list] Please...!!!

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Mon Jan 1 17:01:29 EST 2007

Happy New Year Alexander,

Unfortunately MF has taken to using language that is offensive to Native Americans as
well as being directly pejorative of Russian capabilities.  I am decended of Native
Americans [1/2 ancestry] and so do recognize the damage and ridicule done to those MF
sees as useful vehicles for his vituperative remarks.  I will always take great exception
to anyone who disparages my ancestry, as would, I am sure, yourself, especially in a
public, international forum.  This is no longer a running gag, but instead is a matter of
honor to me.  Perhaps they can find a different method of poking fun at one another that
does not disparage others.

Consider me a meteorite of personal integrity flashing across the metlist skies.

Gary Foote
Proud Native American
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com

[Not a dealer, but a private collector striving to let others learn about meteorites.]