[meteorite-list] metreorites 4 sale - spam

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Wed Feb 28 17:26:04 EST 2007

Dear Mohamed,
This is meteorite list, this mean that this is place for conversation.
Usually its forbidden to send to the list any attachmets to the emails.
Unfortunatelly list admin do not set up this limits here.

Please dont send this kind LARGE photos to this list. It is not place to do
this. If You like to send ANY KIND of advertisements send only text message
and in topic write AD.

I asking You second time. Please anderstend all who have slow internet
connection.
Im right now on modem connection and this mail blocked me for half hour.

Thank You for understanding

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195