[meteorite-list] major trade offers

Jim Strope nwa482 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 21:07:57 EST 2007

My Gao is BIGGER than your Gao..............And I am taking offers.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/gao.htm

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV  26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com

Hi list.I have decided to put up most of my pieces I
have on my primary collection up for trade.I am
looking for GAO.I am looking for all types of gao that
are at least 95% fusion crusted or better.All except a
few on my website and all my gaos will not be
available for trade.But everything else will be.Email
off list for what is available.You will be surprised
at what you will get.I have been thinking alot about
this alot lately.And I really like full crusted gao
individuals.I guess I have just fallen for gao.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
www.chicagometeorites.net
Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites