[meteorite-list] AD - PolandMET Large new-stuff update

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Mon Feb 26 16:32:14 EST 2007

Hi List
Tuscon Show was new experience to me. I finally meet many of peoples from
this list, this was most importand part of this trip. But from the other
side Tucson fair is really toooooo long. On the last week I was really bored
looking at this tons of tons of all kind of minerals, fossils and
meteorites. This never happend before :). Fortunatelly we have our fair in
Ensisheim. Short, compact and with the same fun (psss... and cheaper too).

OK lets back to business.

I have prepared some of my new material that I have bring back to Poland
from my overseas trip.

. THUATHE [H4/5]
full slices double polished

. DaG 735 [SHE]
ultra thin slices from Mars

. CANYON DIABLO GRAPHITE NODULES [IAB]
Large full slices with big veins of fresh iron. Just wonderfull. Something
similar I have seen only on Robert Haag catalogs. Tomorrow I will add some
more, larger slices from 1400g specimen. Cutting in progres right now.

. DHOFAR 007 [AEUC]
Finally I have got large specimen and fortunatelly it was very beautifull
inside with all kind of matrix type together with some impact melt and lots
of shock veins.

. MILLBILLILLIE [AEUC]
And finally my little complete specimen died on my saw becouse it not find
new home in America. But its not bad, becouse its composed of the "other"
type of matrix, different than the normall one. Best example of double
matrix into one specimen we can again find in Haags excelent catalogs.

Visit http://www.PolandMET.com

Thanks and good-bye in Ensisheim

PS. Soon some more great stuff: CK, CV, CH and Eucrite, Winonaite

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195