[meteorite-list] Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning tohunters that may be considering...

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri Feb 23 00:04:37 EST 2007

Randall Gregory posted:

>> I will not hesitate to prosecute and trust me, American jails would
>> be considered luxury resorts compared to South
>> American jails. Your sustenance will consist of beans, potatoes, and
>> rice and maybe a piece of chicken if you're lucky. You might get 1
>> piece of fruit per week. You will have to drink the local water.
>> Diarrhea will be your constant companion. I guarantee you will have
>> non-stop nightmares all night every night. I know the system and I
>> will make every attempt to lengthen your stay.

Hey Randall:

Thanks for the travelogue! Most entertaining. You should consider doing
some travel writing in your spare time. Your style paints a truly
engaging portrait of the homeland.

Listees: I propose we all add another crackpot to the blocked senders
list (I just did). What say you? Quite a few on there already, but
always room for one more   : )

Randall, I recommend that you check out this website. You'll find some
kindred sprits there:

http://www.bccmeteorites.com

See you in the funny papers,

Geoff N.