[meteorite-list] Metal Detecting (off topic)

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 10:40:03 EST 2007

This has nothing to do with meteorites, but I know there's a fair number of
treasure hunters on this list. My brother sent me this short message
yesterday.  I got a kick out of it and perhaps others will to.
GeoZay

>>Well I went Metal detecting this afternoon. Had to Climb  over the 6'
fence, I felt old after that.  Found two more rings today, for  a total of 15
sofar.  One has a small stone set in a gold ring, the other  was a class ring from
1972.  It had 10K printed inside and A big letter "G"  on the face.  also, I
found a gold medallion that had Kings Treasure  Medallion Lic, with a shield on
the front.  It looked really good until you  turn it over and seen the words
LEGOLAND , made in China.  It's about 2" in  diameter.  And the rest of the
finds was about $3.78 in nickel, dime, and  quarters.  Well it's time to kick
back.  see you later  bubba.<<