[meteorite-list] AD Post-Tucson sale

Bruce Wegmann brucewegmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:52:04 EST 2007

  Thanks to all you guys who swooped on me in Blaine Reed's room and gave
homes to some of my last specimens.  Found a few more things in the bottom
of the box, so here's a chance to buy some nice meteorites that actually
have NAMES...you all know the classifications on these, so I'll just give
the name, weight, and price.  Email or call if you have any questions, and I
have pictures of all pieces, of course.

Bensour    39.4g     $200    53.8g 50% crust  $275
Bilanga      33.1g     $500   Two crusted patches, about 25%
Juanchenge   18.7g   $40   18.9g   $40  both 80% crust, near-complete stones
Naryilco     647.3g   $1750  end piece, crust shows flow lines, great
display piece
Nuevo Mercurio    59.1g  $300  end piece with good crust
                              58.5g  $350  98% jet-black crust, freshest I
have ever seen
                            118.9g   $600  complete stone
                            141.1g   $700   complete stone
                            252.1g   $1250  complete stone, one of the
largest found
                              32.1g   $250 group of 7 complete stones, 2
oriented
Odessa     757.7g   $425  End piece, nice inclusions, had for 20 years, no
rust
Sikhote-Alin     703.3g  $200 Shrapnel, but beautifully oriented, excellent
flow lines
Tataouine    5.2g  $35   5.0g  $35   1.4g  $10   angular fragments
Zagora       336.6g    $1500  End piece, wonderful shape, superb display
piece

Reasonable counter-offers considered, but that's the key word [reasonable];
one specimen or the entire lot.  Payment by postal money order preferred,
and gets same-day shipment [take them all, and the shipping's on me].  All
but the three largest specimens can go out Priority Mail for $5, the others
will probably run about $9 [and insurance is extra].  Available 10AM to 2PM
[Pacific Time] most days at (858) 565-7038 if you have questions or want to
reserve a specimen [if you miss me, leave a message].

Bruce Wegmann