[meteorite-list] Iris Lang

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sat Feb 17 16:58:40 EST 2007

Dear Listees:

I have the unhappy duty of informing you that our friend and colleague
Iris Lang has suffered a heart attack. She is convalescing in Florida
where she has friends and family nearby. Her doctors believe the
episode was the result of an existing condition aggravated by stress
related to recent events.

I'm sure you will all want to join me in wishing her a full and speedy
recovery. Anyone who would like to send a card or flowers, please
contact me off-List and I will provide you with her mailing address in
Florida.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.
Aerolite Meteorites