[meteorite-list] Langs' Auction - I Hope This Is The Last Time

David Weir dgweir at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 16:29:44 EST 2007

Thanks again Geoff for satisfying my curiosity about the cause of the
errors. Allan has called me already and offered me another piece of the
meteorite that I should have won by my absentee bid of $375 which he
sold to another live bidder for $325. I doubt he was trying to lose
money, and can imagine that things were a bit disorganized there with
the champagne and all the fun. Since I've known him and Iris for so long
I told him to forget it and not worry about my lost piece. No biggie.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

David