[meteorite-list] AD Holbrook Reminder + Others

RYAN PAWELSKI yellowengine at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 15:20:20 EST 2007

Good Afternoon Everyone...

Just a reminder, for those of you interested in obtaining one of Larry's great Holbrook fragments, bidding will close at 8pm ET.. so be sure to contact him at thetoprok at aol.com to get your bids in. Photos of the fragments can be viewed at
www.fallingfusion.com

I also have a few spectacular (paper-thin) slices of Fukang posted on the site, so take a look and let me know if one of them interests you. Remember, like most dealer sites.. the prices arent set in stone ; )

Thank you!

Ryan