[meteorite-list] USAF Satellite Fireball Reports?

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 14:30:06 EST 2007

   Pre 9/11 we were privy to fireball trajectory data
from the US Air Force.  They have satellites staring
earthward for detecting launches and reentry.  That
resource hasn't been mentioned in a long time and I've
misplaced the site URL.

  I seem to recall that a list member was our liaison
for sanitized information released to the public.
We've had several bright fireballs and no one
mentioned checking with the USAF.

I can't seem to google it and I know many " .mil "
domains are no longer accessible to the public.

Does anyone know the status or the URL for reports?

Elton