[meteorite-list] Latest Update on Walter

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 11 10:34:09 EST 2007

Thank you all for the wonderful e-mails.  Walter took a turn for the worse
on Friday and required emergency surgery Friday night.  We will not know for
several days if he will make it, although I feel that he will.  He is now
septic and this attacks all of the organs of the body.  He will be placed on
dialysis to give his kidney a break.  He continues on the ventilator.
Please keep us in your prayers.  I will be at the hospital all day with him.
Sabrina Branch