[meteorite-list] list of Ensisheim repositories

Zelimir Gabelica Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
Fri Feb 9 04:08:16 EST 2007

Hello list,

As answers from private collectors regarding their Ensisehim sample weights
in collection slowed down, I have decided to "quench" the compilation list
for now.

I am ready to send my compilation list as such, corrected, updated with
reports received from many of you and more clearly printed, to anyone of
you, on request (off list).

I will gradually continue its updating and especially try to inquire for
samples held in museums, not at all an easy task.
Every help in that direction from those who are living far away France and
are in some contact with a local museum in your country, will be very
appreciated.
The recent deleting from the compilation of the 177 grams of Ensisheim
sample supposedly held in Modena university but that turned to be a fake
(terrestrial rock) is just an example of what can be done to move towards a
more realistic official recording. Thanks Matteo.

Have a pleasent day,

Zelimir

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Université de Haute Alsace