[meteorite-list] Sabrina Branch RE:Walter

Dana L. Hawn zeus_daughter2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 01:39:09 EST 2007

I am so sorry to hear about Walter.  I will keep him, your daughter, and you in my prayers.  Walter was a wonderful informative friend when I began my hobby of meteorites years ago and helped to steer me clear of a couple of unsavory dealers.  I am truly saddened to hear of the accident.   Please let us know if there is any change in his condition.   If there is anything I can do to help you at this time please feel free to ask me.   I sincerely mean this.

  Sincerely,  Dana L.  Hawn