[meteorite-list] Lang Auction Results

Mike Bandli fuzzfoot at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 23:49:58 EST 2007

The auction was a bit of a mess and frustrating for some. This is just
speculation, but I have a feeling that some of the absentee bids were not
taken into account during the live bidding. It seemed there was a lot of
confusion here. Also, we do not know the hammer price on lots with multiple
absentee bids that were higher than the in-person bids because Lang wanted
to complete those lots after the auction (in order to speed things up).
Either way, I do remember Achim 'winning' those lots and believe he should
get them...

Kind regards,

Mike Bandli