[meteorite-list] Ensisheim meteorite tkw compilation

Zelimir Gabelica Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
Wed Feb 7 15:46:59 EST 2007

Hi Matteo,

I believe I can trust you. Can you tell more ? A meteorwrong ? Some kind of
(Ensisheim) plaster cast ? Or a real meteorite that is not Ensisheim ?

Thanks for info, it always helps.

I have another question for you about the following couple of data:

Bologna (I), R. Serra coll.                                 1.63 g
Bologna (I), Astron. Observatory                                    1.6

Are these two collections the same  ? (the weights are so close...). In
other words, is Romano Serra Curator of the Bologna Observatory meteorite
collection ?

Thanks,

Zelimir

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica