[meteorite-list] Photos of the Tucson show??

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Tue Feb 6 13:59:44 EST 2007

Apart from the few nice videos that McCartney Taylor kindly provided for the list, there has been very little photo coverage of the Tucson event so far on this forum - as compared to recent years. I think it would be great fun for us listees, who had to stay at home, to see some pics taken e.g. on the occasion of the Arnold/Notkin birthday party, some pics covering the two big meteorite auctions (Alan Lang, Michael Blood), or other pics of meteorite people at the show. As we all know, a picture paints a thousand words... :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany