[meteorite-list] My First Holbrook- WOW!

thetoprok at aol.com thetoprok at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 22:30:42 EST 2007

Hello List,

A quick note to tell you all that Maria Haas, Dave Andrews and myself
hunted today and at about 11:30 am I found my first Holbrook. I'm more
than pleased to tell you all that it weighs about a kilo and a half!
Probably the biggest one to come out of there in quite a few years.
Dave found a nice puzzle and Maria found a small one as well. I won't
be able to send pictures for a while or respond to emails until I get
home on the 12th.

Yahoo!!!
Larry Atkins