[meteorite-list] QIG update - artikle on answer and king solomon meteorites hyperlinked from news page

Bob WALKER qwalkra1 at rawnet.com.au
Sat Feb 3 19:47:21 EST 2007

Listoids

QMIG update

www.rawnet.com.au/~qwalkra1/

Artikle on Answer and King Solomon meteorites now as html hyperlinked from
the news page

And yes - I have sent a blizzard of email to my spies in the field to see if
this one is gettable but probably not... the kleverer of thou will note the
inference that these are in fact from the same fall - however - one of my
correspondents heard a bolide (at night which shook the house) in the early
70s which may confirm two separate finds... wait out for further email to
sort this

I have decided that ocr programs are wow ! - html far smaller (and neater)
than jpeg and allows me to put up some piccies of thin sections soon...

Still some difficulties sorting out the technology for photographing thin
sections but I hope to have this resolved soon - poster of complete thin
section under cross polarised light should be awesome and a killer sales
item - a spectacular and elite way to decorate your study or lounge

Export approval for Tenhams has agreement in principle - awaiting formal
letter - awaiting a decision on Series #2 and #3...

Maybe just maybe Glenoriston will be in Series #4 - I have the urge to slice
and etch it... as prev only subscribers to the whole series will have the
opportunity to obtain the exotic issues...

Hooroo