[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 2 06:58:47 EST 2007

Hello,

I am Walter Branch's wife, Sabrina.  On Friday, Walter and our daughter were
in an accident.  Walter is in critical condition in Trauma ICU.  He has
numerous internal injuries including 5 broken ribs, a punctured lung, a
bruised lung, a ruptured diaphragm (repaired Friday night), his kidneys are
not functioning as they should, his spleen was removed, and he had a
compound fracture of the right femur.

He is under heavy sedation due to agitation, but when they back off the
sedation, he is alert and in a great deal of pain.  He is on minimum life
support at the moment.

When I saw him yesterday, I asked him if I should let all of you know and he
nodded yes.  Please keep us in your prayers.  Our daughter is home from the
hospital with a concussion, whip lash, and a fractured pelvis.

If Walter had an on-going transaction with you, please be patient.  As soon
as he is able to tell me what to do, I will try to do what I can.

Sincerely,
Sabrina Branch