[meteorite-list] Tucson 08

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 21:03:30 EST 2007

I'm sure everybody has tired of seeing posts from E.P. , Jason etc.

What about Tucson? Nothing to talk about ?
Doesn't Michael Blood usually have a auction page on his website by now? Is
there really going to be kilos and Kilos of Mali, huh Mike?
Can we see some posts about anything other than Mammoth spew and the I'm
right you are wrong posts?
I see that Al is having an auction on Feb 15th. Are any of the main
collectors going to be around for that?
If he decided not to personally conduct the auction in his room because of
the problems last year, that's a shame.
Looks like Jim Strope is going to sell some personal collection pieces. That
should be pretty cool.
Any body planning on hunting while in AZ ?