[meteorite-list] articles on line later today

Bob WALKER qwalkra2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 23 18:19:15 EST 2007

Listoids

Woohoo

QMIG update coming... http://www.qmig.org

Firstly tho... Happy Birthday to me

I have never claimed to have any skill with html coding and the menu bar
only came about by well I could not remember how... but but but I have
delved into the coding and accidentally discovered not only how I can add
pages to the menu bar but well me can shift the menu items - woohoo...

Probably mundane and boring to the kleverer html listoids but to me it has
been a very difficult process coding a website...

Articles webpage has been added ! I'm just about to bribe or is that
threaten my son to help me to setup the little shuttle pc and the scanner to
scan some articl;es on Gladstone, Glenormiston and Tenham...

One of the Tenham articles is already available on the web and I will add
that but also an article that I believe has not been seen before...
certainly the Glenormiston and Gladstone articles have not been seen by many
if any

I promise they will most definitely be there today as a Christmas present to
listoids

Merry Christmas from down under