[meteorite-list] Angrite micrographs post NWA 4590

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 22:18:59 EST 2007

Hi List,  I have been moving from Idaho to  Franklin, Tennessee (Yes I drove
through the huge ice storm!).  Any list  members from this area????  Want to
cut and polish some rocks?

I am swamped with boxes off the truck I returned Saturday but today I  got a
new condenser from Beijing for the Fluoval.  They were communist so  the
coolest East German stuff ended up there.  (I admit I am more into the  scope
gadgets than even the rocks.)  Anyway, I also got in the mail today a  new batch of
thin sections from Jeff Hodges.  The first one on the scope  was NWA 4590
Angrite.

I haven't made a new post to the Meteorite Times  Gallery in a while but I
will.  These shots of the Angrite were taken at a  magnification of 160X.  Email
me and I will send them to you embedded in an  email.  No files to download
and open!  Check it out!

Tom  Phillips, STARSINTHEDIRT