[meteorite-list] Tucson 08 Car Rentals

Mike Bandli fuzzfoot at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 21:08:27 EST 2007

Book Your Rental Now!

Last year I learned that it pays to book your car rental as early as
possible. I got stuck with a $500+ bill for booking two weeks prior to last
year’s show. If I would have done it two months ahead it would have only
been ~$200 for the week.

You can compare rentals at Expedia.com and you can also find coupon codes by
doing Google searches for rental companies. 5 Minutes of searching got me a
10% off code from my rental.

All of you Tucson regulars already know this stuff, but I thought I would
pass this tip along to the Tucson noobs of 2008.

See you there!

Kind regards,

Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com