[meteorite-list] JUST RECEIVED THE NEW NWA 482 COIN!!

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 14 14:38:06 EST 2007

Hi List. I am honored to be the first to receive this new NWA 482 coin
created/designed by Jim Strope and Mike Farmer. Came in the mail today! I
posted a pic of this coin in my collection so all of you can see how
Gorgeous it is as it compliments my Lunar meteorites. The detail of the
craters is just STUNNING!! The stamping of the coin is flawless, precise,
detailed and accurate! Mike and Jim you out did yourselves on this one! WOW!
List if you want to see how this will look in your collection just click on
the address below and then click on the pic of NWA 482. While your there
check out some of the other pics of my collection. You may have to click the
page back to click on another pic. Hope you like! Mike and Jim look forward
to the next coin--keep em coming!!

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/emflocater/

Sincerely
Don Merchant