[meteorite-list] "Thank You" from an 8 year meteorite fan.

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 21:51:34 EST 2007

Good evening Folks,

I have to say.....it  makes a heart feel good.....and feel proud.  Thanks
once again to the Folks  belonging to our list, another inquisitive mind is
primed for our beloved  vocation/avocation.  Sometimes, it takes so little to mean
so  much.

Best regards,

Paul Martyn
Savannah, GA

In a  message dated 12/11/2007 9:38:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,