[meteorite-list] Win a meteorite contest. Guess the weight of this iron...

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Sat Dec 8 19:25:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm having a meteorite contest for Christmas. Details of the contest
are below. The winner will receive the meteorite as a Christmas gift
from MeteoriteWatch.com.

Win A Meteorite Contest: Guess the weight of this iron meteorite and
I'll give it to you!

There are a few rules:
Must be exact weight, to the gram.
Contest ends on December 18th at midnight.
All guesses must be received by the expiration date.

That's it! Guess as many times as you want, I'll announce the
winner  on MeteoriteWatch.com! Everyone is welcome to guess the
weight. Dealers you are welcome to guess as well and I'll place a
FREE Banner ad for you too to advertise your business or website on
my home page. You can't beat that deal.

Post your guess here: www.meteoritewatch.com

Good luck everyone!

Regards,