[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - December8, 2007

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Sat Dec 8 12:38:24 EST 2007

> Urelite?  If it has not been classified, then wouldn't
> suspected Ureleite be a better description?  I thought
> the issue of homegrown classifications had been put to
> bed.
>
> Am I missing something here with this picture of the
> day?
> Don

Hmm I have the same feeling.
Showing beautifull meteorite and sending it with description like "Its
meteorite" its good for colorfull magazines.
I think owner could send us more info like place of find, year and if this
was checked or not (any sample was cut-off or not?).
Anyway beautifull

http://www.Meteoryty.pl             marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195