[meteorite-list] QMIG random thought for the day

Bob WALKER qwalkra2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 4 20:24:16 EST 2007

Listoids

No not an update but soon...

I have some articles on the Gladstone/Glenormiston/Tenham meteorites to scan
and post as html - maybe this arvo if I feel enthusiastic

Today is a year since I first began wrestling with html coding - I
cheerfully admit to being a html and website numpty but it eventually got
there after much swearing - many looong nights and many many abject failures

I hope I have bought you an interesting niche site to view - I had hoped it
would spawn a new breed of homestate sites but... I still have webspace to
host such sites if you are interested

I'm toying with the idea of hunting some of the Queensland iron strewnfields
during my holidays - first looks like Gladstone tho maybe Hidden Valley will
be first cab off the rank

Answer and King Solomon - maybe next year for a fossick

Once again season greetings to listoids

Hooroo