[meteorite-list] Cali Colombia meteorite classification.

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 16:20:32 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/3/2007 12:40:40 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:
Hi everyone,
I have received the  classification of the Cali
meteorite.
It is an H/L4, of which this makes  only the 12th
example and only witnessed fall to get this
classification.
Total known weight is only at 478 grams with no new
stones known in  Colombia.

I can not release the text yet, until it is approved.
Michael  Farmer.

OOOOOPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have just been reminded by half-dozen people (glad to see so many
people read my posts!)
Yes I did get Cali and Carancas mixed up.
Sorry.

(back to minding my own business!)

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com