[meteorite-list] Parent Bodies

Jerry grf2 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 30 19:57:25 EDT 2007

I believe the current obtuse angle described by Vesta and the visible moons
of Jupiter correctly reflects the status of the sender of these repeated
emails to the Meteorite List.
That is, after several attempts to arouse interest in "looking out the
window", so to speak, I've gotten ZERO, zip, nadda, zilch responses to
indicate even an ioda of vague interest.
Forgive me for assuming that some collectors of these treasures might, like
me, care to visualize, I mean really see, one of the most popular targets of
our interest as collectors.
Next time you pick up one of those pricey diogenites or eucrites you may
regret not heeding the call to take advantage of one of the easiest
opportunites to acquire this elusive celestial target.
As a New Englander the week has been unsually cooperative with crystal clear
skies night after night.
Happy Trails to all
Jerry Flaherty