[meteorite-list] information re Drake & other Scale Cubes

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 16:08:30 EDT 2007

Hi List,  I agree with Mike and just wanted  to add.  I bought one of Drakes
prototype cubes.  It was the highest  quality and these final run cubes will
be fantastic.  I ordered one of  these new improved ones as well. Drake is a
perfectionist.  You would not  be able to duplicate this cube any where.   Tom

In a  message dated 8/26/2007 1:53:43 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,