[meteorite-list] Perseids tonight

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Sun Aug 12 13:57:41 EDT 2007

Darryl Pitt wrote: "I hope everyone sees a great show tonight."

.. and, please, don't forget to remember our late Darryl Futrell when
you see one, some, several or a lot of these cometary messengers tonight
or tomorrow morning, because August 13, 2001 is the day when Darryl left
us behind with our - sometimes so very petty - quarrels and arguments.

Maybe you would also like to remember Walter, Rebekah and Walter's wife
Sabrina and include them in your well-wishing when you see some of these
Perseid meteors streak across your sky. Donations are still welcome and
sorely needed!

Maria's PayPal address for your donation(s): RockGirlsRock at msn.com

Catch a falling star
and put in your pocket