[meteorite-list] CALI another new ET

Stefan Brandes brandes at gmx.at
Sun Aug 12 11:40:59 EDT 2007

--
Anyway: good post from one of Chladni´s heirs! Salute to Martin and his
friend Stefan, they offer excellent meteorites at good prices, they are
among the top of the cream - I well know what I am talking about from many
personal experiences!

As I also would salute e.g. Mike Farmer or other good names. Buyers listen
and beware - the important thing is: always know your dealer!
--

Well said.
I can only emphasize this!

And btw. thanks to the Heirs for a perfect NWA 4734 excepionel moon sample
:)

Always enthusiastic to hear of a new fall.

So great thanks to the hunters for their efforts
to provide us with the newest extraterrestrial stuff on earth!

A warm welcome to every new ET ;)

Greetings from Austria
Stefan

for the love of meteorites...