[meteorite-list] AD - Major Items from My Personal Collection

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 01:06:42 EDT 2007

On behalf of Fred Hall:

-----------------
Forwarded Message:
Subj:Re: AD - Major Items from  My Personal Collection
Date:8/11/2007 2:17:19 PM Mountain Daylight  Time
From:Fredmeteorhall
To:raremeteorites at yahoo.com,  meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com

First of all I would like to  thank Adam Hupe for keeping his promise to me
and keeping the Nininger printing  press and other Nininger items that I sold
to him in one offer, instead of  breaking the set up. I too hope that the items
will find a home in a  museum.
I will have on display at the Denver Gem and  Mineral Show other items from
Nininger and Huss that I did not sell to Mr. Hupe,  at my "Meteorhall" sales
booth, including the large printing plate of the  Nininger Museum logo and a
wood crate with the words "Doctor H. H. NININGER,  METEORITE INVESTIGATIONS
CONSULTATIONS P. O. Box 446 SEDONA, ARIZONA" on one  side and  "ROCK SAMPLES FOR
SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES ONLY" on the other large  side of the crate, hand painted in
red paint by Nininger or one of his family. I  purchased three of the five
crates from the Huss family some years ago. Two of  the crates were given by the
Huss family to family friends, I purchased the  other three, and I sold one
crate four or five years ago.
I will also donate to the Colorado Meteorite Society auction, the COMETS
auction, as I have done in the past, some of the meteorwrongs that I purchased
and picked up from the north side of the Nininger garage, where H. H. Nininger
and his son-in-law Dr. Huss threw the many types of meteorwrong rocks and
slag.
If you make to the GREAT and WONDERFUL Denver Gem and  Mineral Show, come on
by and visit me at space Main Floor 32 of the Denver  Merchandise Mart.
I hope to see you at the COMETS Friday  night auction and the Saturday night
dinner.
High regards, Fred Hall, IMCA  and COMETS member.
Business name "Meteorhall", Westminster,  Colorado

Anne M. Black
WWW.IMPACTIKA.com
email:  Impactika at aol.com
President www.IMCA.cc