[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

Mal Bishop magbish3 at lowcountry.com
Tue Aug 7 16:12:54 EDT 2007

Dear Walter,

I'm very sorry to hear about you selling your treasures for such a reason,
but I wish you and your family the best for the future!  You may find a
bigger "pot of gold" down the road to
replace what you are sacrificing for now!  At least I hope and pray for it
to be!

Take good care!  We pray for quick and steady progress for a brighter
future for you and your family!

My kindest regards,
Mal

Link to Walter's eBay