[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 7 15:53:23 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have many medical bills to pay and not enough money to pay them.  I
got behind on one month on one Dr. bill and they turned me over to
collections (thank you, Savannah Anesthesiology Consultants) and I can't
tolerate that.

I have decided to sell my meteorite books and larger meteorite specimens.  I
have a dozen or so auctions on ebay ending a various times and days this
week.  All the meteorite specimens are nice, some are superlative.  More
will be posted next week.

I have to tell you, it is breaking my heart to sell these but providing for
your family comes first.

I have no idea how to create a link to my auctions but if you are
interested, just do a search for ebay seller branchmeteorites

Thanks,

-Walter Branch