[meteorite-list] wire saw comment

valparint at aol.com valparint at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 07:43:05 EDT 2007

Matteo,

This is of interest to me, too, so kindly post your response to the list.

Thank you

Paul Swartz

Sun, 05 Aug 2007 Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net> wrote:

Hi Matteo,
        Your comment following a portion of this month's
METEORITE MARKET TRENDS (METEORITE TIMES,
August, 2007) states you have a wire saw that cost you $1,000.
        Could you please contact me off list with the following
information:
1) From where did you get the saw? Do they have a web site
URL you  Can pas on to me?
2) Was it new or used?
3) How large a diameter stone will it cut?
4) You mentioned it would cut to 1mm  -  will it cut thinner
Than that?
5) How much are the wires?