[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Wed Aug 1 11:18:28 EDT 2007

> but the person is well know for its reliability....a probably joke?

Matteo, it is very sincerely not only you on this good old list [...which must have had it´s 10th or 11th anniversary recently without any applause or notice...] who is talked into behavior, but really: don´t you believe you offer quite a strange personal kind of perception here - disregarding all the pure and bare facts, or even more trying to turn things into opposite spooky directions?

> This is one of the some cases, but many others is know but
> not revealed for not start fights from laboratory to others
> laboratory....the problem is some of this cases they check
> important meteorites, strangly find in other deserts around
> the world just when the NWA era is born....

Nothing but plain personal assertion on crumbly grounds. You are mixing up facts here for some evident reason, sorry, but that´s my impression.

Nonetheless, off and away from of more personal debates, back to meteorites....

Alex
Berlin/Germany