[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold on CNBC Tonight

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 12:53:50 EDT 2007

Geoff noted; "Steve "Brenham" Arnold will be a guest star on CNBC TV
tonight."

Thanks for the heads up Geoff. That yellow hummer gets him around. Steve
gave a talk at the Exploration Place here Saturday where it was Astronomy
Day (the place the Brenham main mass was recently on display) and showed the
Travel Channel and the PBS film and answered questions at our rock show
Sunday.

For the later I would like to thank Steve for taking time out of his busy
schedule for attending and being a part of local events here in the Air
Plane Capital.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas